Saturday, February 7, 2015

A Few Links I Love this Week (Jan 30 - Feb 7)

"Why did you do this for me?" he asked. "I don't deserve it.  I've never done anything for you."
"You have been my friend" replied Charlotte "That in itself is a tremendous thing." 
- E.B. White, Charlotte's Web

I am trying to make some blogging goals to help inspire myself to continue writing weekly posts.  Inspiration seems to be my blogging downfall lately however I hope this will help change that.  My first blogging goal is to share a few of the links I love every week.  This week, by some strange twist of fate, friendship was an underlying connection tying all my links together in a bright & shiny themed package.  I am not sure if the themed links will become a trend or not. Only time will tell.  

1.  Did you know the average person only has 7-9 tried and true, close knit friendships. True friends take time and energy to foster and develop but the rewards for your efforts are priceless.   This link includes an infographic about the importance of friendships and how they ultimately effect your overall health and happiness.  It's no wonder we love our friends!

2.  Ever wonder how the characters on the tv show Friends always managed to sit in best seats (a comfy couch, no less) of their favorite crowded hang-out all the time?  How I never noticed the reason why is beyond me. Check it out for yourself here.  Now I feel as if I need to go back and watch every episode to see if I can spot it!

3.  Friends come in all sorts of sizes, shapes, species...Android got me good with this commercial.  I dare you not to smile!



~Chrissy

No comments:

Post a Comment