Although, I've ultimately resigned myself to the fact that I will always struggle with those pesky, red bumps popping up on my face, literally overnight, I have found the perfect product to help me better control the breakouts.
Ingredients: Golden Jojoba*, Neem Oil, Essential Oils of Tea Tree**, Manuka**, Cajeput**, Lavender*, Juniper**, Eucalyptus*, Cypress * and others. *Organic ** Wild Harvested
- Recommended Use: Enessa Rescue Blemish Control is recommended for use on topical, surface acne.
- Packaging: It is packaged in a dark blue glass bottle with a spray pump. My only gripe with the packaging is that you can't see through the glass at all, so it is impossible to see when you are running low on the product. As someone who uses this product religiously, I would absolutely freak out if I ever ran out. Please make the bottle a little more transparent, Enessa! Pretty please! :)
- Texture & Application: The product is a mixture of oils a little will go a very long way. Apply one drop directly to the blemish or to the problem area of your skin, two to three times a day.
- Scent: I pick up on the eucalyptus essential oil the most in this product. Overall the scent is really not overly strong though, and you won't even notice it when you put it on your skin.
- Bonus: This product is made with organic and/or wild harvested ingredients.
What is your go-to green beauty acne fighter?
Disclosure: All links provided in this post are Amazon Affiliate links.