Friday, February 13, 2015

A Few Links I Love this Week (Feb 8 - Feb 14)

Have you ever sat back and thought about how much information we are bombarded with during the course of a day?  It is truly insane when you stop and think about it.  I check my Facebook newsfeed multiple times a day to see everything my friends are sharing, which is a heck of a lot.  Then there is Twitter.  Twitter can really be exhausting.   I am guaranteed to have hundreds of tweets to scroll through whenever I log on, only to have hundreds more pour in on top of those.  It's darn right never-ending.  There is physically no way you could see everything.  And Pinterest....don't even get me started on that! Whoever said that the internet is the Information Highway was not kidding.  Since I couldn't possible share all of the many links I enjoyed in a given week, I'm narrowing them all down to a handful of my favorites. 

1.  Hot Chocolate and wintertime go hand in hand.  These 14 recipes I found on PopSugar will take that plain old cup of cocoa and kick it up a notch.  I have got to try all of them, asap! 

2.  I drink a lot of water everyday, a lot of water.  I thought this infographic on the benefits of drinking water everyday is really interesting. 

3. You absolutely have to watch this achingly beautiful dance to the song"Take Me to Church" by Hozier.  The dancer, Sergei Polunin is amazing.  I was absolutely stunned by his performance.

~Chrissy

No comments:

Post a Comment