Even though this is definitely the extreme for here in Nebraska, our winters are nasty cold which always wreaks havoc with my skin. I am always struggling to keep my skin from drying to the point it looks and feels like the Sahara Desert! Blech!!!!
One area that is especially experiencing critical levels of dryness are my lips, so moisturizing lip balm is extremely important to have on hand at all times. I've been using Dr. Bronners Magic "All-On!" Organic Lip Balm for a few weeks now and am very happy with the results.
Dr. Bronners Magic "All-On!" Organic Lip Balm in Peppermint (0.15oz) $2.99
* Ingredients: Organic Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Organic Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Organic Beeswax, Organic Cannabis Sativa (Hemp) Seed Oil, Organic Mentha Peperita (Peppermint) Oil, Tocopherol
- Packaging: Packaged in a pretty standard Lip Balm plastic twist up dispenser. The only gripe I have about the container is that they sealed it almost too good. I had a heck of a time getting the sticker off of the cap so I could open it up.
- Texture & Application: The lip balm is semi-solid and glides onto the lips very smoothly. There is a slight cooling & tingly feeling once on.
- Scent & Flavor: It has a very pleasing peppermint scent. There really is no flavor to this lipbalm which I think is a good thing. You don't want to be licking your lips anyway, because it aids in drying them out.
- Extra Bonuses: The Dr Bronner brand is Made in the USA. I love buying USA made products! This product is also certified Organic and is not tested on animals!
I am very thrilled with how well this product has worked for me. First and foremost, I love that it is made with organic ingredients. This is very important to me, besides, I once heard that the average woman will eat what constitutes to an entire stick of lip-balm over the course of a year. This is so gross to think about but as long as it's not any of the nasty, un-natural chemicals and toxins then I am much more comfortable with the thought! It has also, definitely, helped moisturize and heal my chapped, cracked lips which is sort of the whole point, right? :)